Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Super Bowl Pics

I'm kind of sad that the Super Bowl fun is over.... but the good news is that because Indy did such a great job, they will probably host again! Here are the rest of my pictures:

 Billy Bush and.... someone from "Extra" that I don't know.
 ESPN!
 We were late to the today show taping by like 2 hours :(
Someone left their sign. I guess Matt Laurer wasn't there. But, Al Roker rode the zipline!
Bunch of cops getting ready to hit the streets.
 More "Extra" reporting
 Laurette and I saw Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!
We weren't allowed to take pictures during the taping. I took this one before the show started.
 Lots of teens waiting for LMFAO to come out of their hotel.
The view of the alley from my office. We were convinced that the black SUV was for someone famous!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Amber! I enjoyed going to SB46 vicariously through everyone's photos. Saved me the trip :-)

    ReplyDelete